[wp-hackers] the $post variable

BoBB rjorgy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:16:37 GMT 2005

I looked on the codex and I couldn't find alot documentation on the
$post variable ... of course I am not really familiar with a Wiki so I
might just not be finding it.

What I need is a way to, within the loop, access the DB information
for each post, such as the timestamp, for a template tag. Obviously
grabbing the ID and submitting another query for each post would be
very undesireable. Is there anything that stores information such as
that? And what would be the best way to access it?

--
/* BoBB
 * AIM: Jodokast49 ICQ: 151495596
 * Jabber: BoBB at jabber.com