[wp-hackers] Posting still slow

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 14:48:26 GMT 2005

I think the best idea would be, of course, to speed up
the actual process as much as possible. However, I
don't think there is anything wrong with showing a
message that says Now Pinging... or whatever. I also
think it's worth considering using something simple
like the little spinny Mac wheel progress indicator or
something, ala Basecamp. Just a little touch like that
might be nicer than adding text/clutter to the admin
interface. I also think disabling the form wouldn't be
a bad idea.