[wp-hackers] Exploit again!

Firas D. fd at firasd.org
Wed Aug 17 23:39:59 GMT 2005

Matt Mullenweg wrote:

> Michael D Adams wrote:
>
>> I don't know when/how things happened, but I don't think Esser's
>> point can be quite so easily dismissed.  What he brings up is not
>> uncompelling (... that can't be a word).
>

> We can post an update to the blog if you think it'd help, I'm open to
> suggestions.

I think--more importantly than this particular issue--it's become a
common pattern with releases. That's an issue that needs solving--I'm
not sure how, because the things you end up fixing only come to light
after the massive attention the release gets. But it's something to
think about.

--
http://firasd.org