[wp-hackers] Exploit again!

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 17 22:12:03 GMT 2005

I don't know when/how things happened, but I don't think Esser's
point can be quite so easily dismissed.  What he brings up is not
uncompelling (... that can't be a word).

By the timestamps:
Dev blog post: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:17:29 +0000
Rev 2783: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 03:57:54 GMT

If the people that know say it's not an issue, that's ok by me.  But
that view should be explained more clearly than "this happened before
that", when it looks like the opposite is true.  (I say "looks like"
because I suppose there could be some bad time settings out there.)

Michael
--mdawaffe