[wp-hackers] Wordpress counting site

Andy Skelton skeltoac at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 05:32:36 GMT 2005

That explains the query hits I got from photomatt.net. I believe I could
make this work with RSS: in the simplest implementation your server will be
the one pinging BOTD, which makes stat gaming easier and is the reason I
went with the hosted image paradigm. What else would you like to see it do
and why else are you dropping it from photomatt.org?