[wp-hackers] rss aggregator plugin for WordPress: hackers' recommendations

Peak Discharge chmoka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:16:27 GMT 2005

Actually, the feedwordpress version of magpie is totally messing everything
up. One one hand, it detects the feed's encoding fine but on the other - it
doesn't display it right (using a Russian windows-1251 charset). The default
magpie does not detect the charset but displays Russian characters just
fine. I have reported this bug to the hack outhor but he was yet unable to
find a solution.

On 4/28/05, Ex Machina <exmachina at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Reblog on a 1.5 install with no problems :
>
> http://www.reblog.org/wp/README.html
>
> A+ Brice

best regards, chmoka
mailto:chmoka at gmail.com