[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Stefano steagl at people.it
Wed Apr 13 19:47:27 GMT 2005

Il Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:41:08 +0100, David House <dmhouse at gmail.com>
scrive:

>Can we issue a 'last call' for bugs here then? I think quite a few
>people are eager to get 1.5.1 out a.s.a.p.
>
>By the way, how's the i8n side of things coming along? Are we ready to
>go to 1.5.1 there as well?

For it_IT group yes, ll files that need translation (importo*.php,
license, readme, default template) are translated and revised.

ABout gettext error we still have a problem with the string in the
Dashboard, the one that says: There are currently XX posts and XX
comments, contained within XX categories.

It's a multiline text that donesn't get gettexedd correctly, actully
I'm not able to find the mosquito entry related to this.

Actually it's the only i8n problem still open.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)