[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Tue Apr 12 16:58:53 GMT 2005

Ryan Boren wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 19:25 +0900, drDave wrote:
>
>>So, any date?
>

> If everyone here thinks we're 1.5.1 worthy and the i18n folks think
> we're 1.5.1 worthy, I think we're in good shape to put out a release
> candidate and get the 1.5.1 release train rolling.  Matt, any
> outstanding issues we need to address in 1.5.1?

I'm still having commit problems. Has anyone else looked at this?:

   http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=582

It's minor, but I've been running my site with this patch for a while
now, and nothing has blown up. It might save somebody a few bytes of
bandwidth now and again.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/