[wp-hackers] deleting a user, save posts by him

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Thu Apr 7 13:15:12 GMT 2005

yeah, that may not seem like a problem, but I think its a problem. :)
The thing is that over a period of time, these Level-0 users will increase, un-necessary records in the DB that's of no use to anyone. :)

so a solution must be there. if any of the devs agree with me, then I would suggest that this feature to be introduced in WP.
is anyone listening? Ryan? Matt? Alex? Michel?

-----
Amit Gupta

|| Canned!! -- my Atropine || iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.01 ||
|| iGEEK.INFO || Free Nokia Ringtones || Online Gaming @ Games Planet ||

---------- Original Message from "Mark Jaquith" <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> ----------
 Reducing to level 0 sounds like the perfect solution.  What's the problem with 50-60 deactivated users?  I've run installs with 3 times that many.