[wp-hackers] binding a user to a category

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Wed Apr 6 19:01:58 GMT 2005

does anyone know of a hack/plugin for WP1.5 which allows a non-admin user, say a user below level 5, to be bound to some categories.

For example, I've categories A, B, C & D on my blog. I've a user XYZ whom I want to bind to categories A & B so that he can post to those categories only & not to any other.

This feature is not there in WordPress. Does anyone know of a hack or a plugin(I'm doubtful about the plugin, its not possible with current hooks, or is it?)

this can be considered to be put in WP, its useful for blogs authored by many users & the admin may want to bind some users to some particular categories.

-----
Amit Gupta

|| Canned!! -- my Atropine || iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.01 ||
|| iGEEK.INFO || Free Nokia Ringtones || Online Gaming @ Games Planet ||