[wp-hackers] Overriding Cor Functions (Was: IIS Problem)

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Mon Apr 4 18:14:40 GMT 2005

Ryan Boren wrote:
[....]
> Alternatively, we could move the dozen or so functions that we have
> marked as replaceable into a separate file that is included after
> plugins are loaded.
>
> Ryan

Then we only have plugins fighting amongst themselves over who defines
the function first :)

At some point, maybe we should add some sort of "plugin load order"
hints, similar to the filter/action priorities. Maybe with a "Plugin
by modifying the filenames of the plugins, AFAIK. Granted, the load
order *usually* isn't important, but I do actually have a couple of
(homegrown) plugins that need to specifically be loaded first or last.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/