[wp-hackers] No post title / Rewrite

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Mon Apr 4 07:48:29 GMT 2005

When I click on "write a new post" (at least in my checked out version)
the id is auto-inserted in the post-slug-field. If I immediatly change
to the advanced-edit-mode the post-slug will still be the id and not
being replaced with whatever title I come up with when hitting
"publish". Maybe Wordpress "thinks" that the post is already published
while it is not?

Sebbi