[wp-forums] Email addy needs broke

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 02:04:36 GMT 2006

Haha, not really Petit.. =P  Well, sometimes I guess, with that thread, there was like 3 or 4 replies and no mentioning of the email address, and I even waited a little bit longer, just incase a mod "might have" seen it. Apparently they didn't, so then I sent an email about it.. =P

I dunno, the way the "repeated" questions are flowing in the forums again sigh, I'm just not really into replying all the time to them.. "same old, same old"... sigh. =/ =(  Might also have something to do with the fact of me being in a lazy mood or something lately too .... LoL!

spencer