[wp-forums] User.

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue Mar 28 20:26:12 GMT 2006

I agree right up to the "we SHOULD INSIST on a WP url." bit. There's a
number of people who are either doing this for a friend, or a company or
some other organization. The person's primary site may not be a WP site,
but they may happen to be dealing with one (or more) for which they need
help. Generally it's assumed that the profile website link is a WP site,
but I hardly see that as being a requirement.

-tg