[wp-forums] Fixed

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Thu Mar 23 18:24:47 GMT 2006

Michael E. Hancock wrote:

>From: "Petit"
>

>>Indeed!! - its finally moving.
>>Just wait to see Profile pages rolling too.
>>

>Good description that:  "pages rolling"!
>
>Matt mentioned in the meetup
>http://codex.wordpress.org/IRC_Meetups/2006/March/March22RawLog that he
>would look at fixing Profiles and the no-replies (which hopefully will fix
>the untagged and unresolved).
>
>MichaelH

Thanks! Heats the heart of swenglish speaker ;)
And thanks to Podz for driving the forum questions so hard and to Matt
for getting to it.

 From the IRC_Meetup it seems that the user pages are not regarded as
high priority.
Maybe not, but I would like to get at my old conversations without using
Google.

The reasons for this are twofold.
I'm still learning, and looking back at issues I visited makes me think
again.
I like to follow up on questions I was involved in, that maybe didn't
get a thorough resolution.