[wp-forums] apologies....

Michael Niziol michaelniziol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 03:30:19 GMT 2006

Vicki, I'm in the same boat! Windows decided to treat me to some corrupted
files, which I restored, which of course, just made everything else worse! 3
days and a clean re-install later, I think it's OK!

How about the creators of WordPress come up with an OS too? Maybe something
like PressOS with a slogan like "Don't get Pressed (by Windows) get
PressOS!"

Have I mentioned I HATE microsoft lately??? Just in case I haven't...I HATE
MICROSOFT!!