[wp-forums] New Search

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Wed Mar 22 20:56:22 GMT 2006

I was going to post this in the thread, but I don't see a reason to air
dirty laundry there....

you can see six? I'm lucky I get 2.....Everything is rendered so big on
there....

Here's my beef, and it's been a beef of mine from day one...
I searched for something I think is fairly common: "Database not found"

This is what it reports as the first result:
Database not found

Register or login: Username: Password: Database not found. Topic started
1 year ago. 4 posts so far. Latest reply from moshu. This topic is not
resolved. I get this error:

wordpress.org/support/topic/17507

-----
My problem is the excerpt.... it tells me nothing about the thread and
if I'll find my answer in there or not.
I guess what I would find more usefull is the date of the last reply,
and my search criteria in context....
The excerpt text gets worse if there's a number of tags on it too....

But maybe it's just me. Maybe my expectations are too high.

-tg