[wp-forums] revival for the earlier topic?

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 03:48:31 GMT 2006

Well.. I just usually go in with a "low crawling", "cautious" attempt mostly because I'm never really sure when or if anyone is really getting the emails. My email account (hotmail) has been really acting strange lately, and on top of that, my ISP has been having some really strange days lately too.. =(

I'd hate the possiblity, to have something come through on your end, a bit late in the "game" and so forth.. and it wouldn't make sense.. But, yeah..I know what you're saying about the mods and regular forum users, being as "one" basically, just the moderators are living in the "Hollywoods" where we're living in the "Bronx" lol!! =D  Bad analogy.. I know..hahaha.. =P

or something like that. You know I am not a native English "writer" :)
eh?

Hahaha...that's what I usually say... "or something like that."
=D  Well, yeah, me knows you're not a "native" english "writer" per se..but you're still a heck of alot better, of a writer then me. lol!  By the way...Welcome back to the forums! =)

On another note: what's wrong with Kahil? =^/
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/21145?replies=26#post-349034

I didn't think anyone really "jumped" on him today..hmm..except maybe for the GPL threads, but that isn't anything to get really upset over..lol!

spencer

What if one of us around (= Vicki or m.) would post something like:

I am only one of the mods and I'd say it's OK, if it is a linkware. If
we notice that more is asked the topic will be deleted.
Also be aware that the mods are not an official body - just volunteers
on different continents, so anything can be changed down the road...