[wp-forums] revival for the earlier topic?

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 02:31:20 GMT 2006

Moshu wrote:
(I guess we got the "proverbial" grey area here)
 Don't remember discussing the "linkware" stuff :(

If I remember right, I don't think it was discussed per se, as in the main "discussion" or whatever. But really, I don't see anything "majorly" wrong with "linkware".  The O.P. was straight upfront about it, and even asked nicely, first before doing anything. =)  And clicking on the link that Moshu put in here, he still hasn't tried "pushing" anything..

 AFAIK..the only downfall of the whole thing would be, someone uses his stuff, and then in-turn, doesn't link to him. I'm not sure if that's really "our" problem or not. But just throwing in my .02$. I'd say, possibly/maybe.. allow it.. =/

spencer