[wp-forums] New Search

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 23:31:08 GMT 2006

Just to chime in and agree with Moshu's last bit:  If searching from the
support site, it may be nice to have that support check box defaulted to
on.  I can understand (and encourage) codex searching first but it would be
nice to ensure folks don't miss finding applicable support threads.

And to be honest, a lot of the "typical" support users won't notice that
they can control the filtering with those checkboxes...