[wp-forums] New Search

Melanie melanie at itcouldbenothing.com
Mon Mar 20 23:19:49 GMT 2006

First reaction: Yay! Search! :)

The only possible problem I've found so far is when you choose to search
multiple parts of the site - searching documentation and support, all of
the support responses show up first. If I include WP.org Blogs, then the
documentation results come up first. But if I include Bug Database, we're
back to support matches being first again.

Basically, the sort of the results is kind of weird and not really
intuitive, at least when searching multiple areas.

When only searching one area it seems good though. :)

Mel