[wp-forums] Who can offer what

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Mon Mar 20 23:05:20 GMT 2006

Moshu wrote:
> [...]

What he says :)
It's also because it's less of a shop window.
Someone wanting to spend a fair few $$ to get some custom code or a good
sized project off the ground will be prepared to look at many venues but
I'd say that many more who are in it for the few $ range want a quick
and easy list to scan and post from.
But then a 'pro' list is just that - what I'm thinking of and will try
to offer from my guides pages is more of an 'amateur' list :)

P.