[wp-forums] Old search that's still around?

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 09:01:10 GMT 2006

As far as I know, it's ok to use it. =) I haven't heard anything through the wp-forum mailing list about it being a secret or anything..hehe

Well, that's one of the big discussions going on on the list..that TechGnome has started up with me, about trying to get the Codex link on the forum index page more, cause all the "newbs" keep posting repeated questions all the time.

That complaint on the search hasn't had any real "attention" per se..lately, but, yeah..you can use it.. =)

spencerp