[wp-forums] Old search that's still around?

Melanie melanie at itcouldbenothing.com
Mon Mar 20 07:52:00 GMT 2006

In searching support via Google, I stumbled on this:
http://wordpress.org/support/search.php

Is this an old search tool that's just still out there? Is it something
we can add to the sticky until that lovely day that the forum/codex
search starts magically working again? Or is this something that I
shouldn't have ever found? :)

It's not great (there are limited results) - but at least the results
are more recent than you can get on the first pages of a Google search
(usually). I've had more luck in finding recent threads using that than
any other method...

Mel