[wp-forums] Who can offer what

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Sun Mar 19 21:25:21 GMT 2006

The only problem I've had with receiving your emails is that they come
from the future (about 40 minutes into the future) and so throws off the
order in which they appear in my inbox. Other than that they come in
loud and clear. I tend to only respond when I think I can be coherent
and make sense. Otherwise I've found it's better if I just keep my
fingers shut.

-tg