[wp-forums] Who can offer what

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Sun Mar 19 19:27:30 GMT 2006

Then there's this senario:
OP: I want to be able to do XYZ on my site. Does anyone know of a plugin
that does that?
Responder: Hey I have a plugin that does just that at my site
www.xyz.com ...

What the responder *doesn't* say is that he charges for the plugin that
does XYZ.

Do we break th url to it, moderate the post to indicate it's a
commercial solution (the OP may care, we may care, but the next person
may not care about having to shell out cash.) ... or does the post go
the way of the dinosaurs?

-tg