[wp-forums] Deletions

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Mar 18 18:46:59 GMT 2006

Vicki Frei wrote:

> Um.  Well, I don't see how changing the sales page is going to HURT, but
> it's still a splogging tool, and even if she doesn't "see" how it could
> be used that way, a lot of people who've already seen the addy (and
> bookmarked it) will.  She also brings up a good point about WP Elite -
> but I think we went round about that one already a while back.

You know WP Elite has dropped off the planet?
That the guy behind it has gone?
That the pages this person uses are almost identical to the ones he did?
Do we even know they are one and the same or not?
Maybe it was sold with the "Advertise in the WP forums!!!" tag attached.

Either way, I think deleting them on sight is the right move.

P.