[wp-forums] Proposed draft

Michael Niziol michaelniziol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:43:50 GMT 2006

I don't know if I am overly suspicious or cynical about people, but we have
to realize that people will game the system and one foreseeable way would be
to "mis-post " and then plead ignorance and have the thread moved. The
thread.post should not be moved, it should be deleted - this will make it
clear and fair to all posters, so that no one has to wonder why one thread
was moved while another similar one was deleted and this will not serve to
encourage people to "mistakenly" mis-post to get even the shortest amount of
"illegal" display time.

If you do not and choose to post elsewhere, then either your post will