[wp-forums] Moderation Request

Michael Niziol michaelniziol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 06:34:15 GMT 2006

I am fully aware that the discussion is on-going, but am I mistaken that
past threads have gone missing for reasons other than they advertised a paid
service? The topic has already gone from the purported "announcement of a
plug-in" to the issue of having to "donate", if the moderators are alright
with it become a debate on pay before you play plug-ins, then I think that
should be known so whom ever wishes to make a case against it can do so
without worry of the topic being closed.

The old slippery slope analogy is often right.

Michael Niziol.