[wp-forums] Services forum

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Fri Mar 17 15:51:02 GMT 2006

I see it as an all or none option. You either allow any kind of service
to be offered, or none of them. Otherwise accusations of favoritism will
come back and bite us in the backside. And that will just lead to more
noise in the forums than we really need (or should) deal with. I agree
that people may not add the tags, but then if one is found tagless, 1)
notify the poster, and if it remains tagless for X time, remove it, or
2) stick the tag on there yourself.

Having a separate listing for commercial offerings doesn't seem to be
working as it is (isn't that what the wp-pro list is for?)

I dunno, I don't have the solution....

-tg