[wp-forums] Services forum

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Fri Mar 17 13:12:42 GMT 2006

This sparked a thought about an additional "rule" ... enforce the use of
the tags to indicate if they offer commercial or pro-bono "help". IE,
the thread that started all this should have at a minimum of
"templates" and "commercial" (or "paid") tags on it. At least then
there's no surprises when some one clicks the link (thinking they might
get some free templates) only to find out that it's $12.95.

-tg