[wp-forums] hmmm.

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Fri Mar 17 01:59:27 GMT 2006

Why shouldn't WP "profit" of those paid services?
There could be a page listing commercial/paid/etc. services offered by
the forum members.
Let's say for a small fee it would be possible to have an URI and a 5
lines description of the service (no prices - to avoid "bidding") on
that page.
WARNING: I'd be personally interested in something like that -  so I
might be biased...
However, I think it would be more fair play-like than posting in a
thread and offering paid services.
What do you think?

moshu

p.s. Even if I don't post to the forum I didn't subscribe from the
list :)