[wp-forums] it's time to do something else

Roy Schestowitz wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com
Tue Mar 14 13:48:08 GMT 2006

I  didn't intend for this to start a discussion and I apologise to all who
felt beyrayed or offended. I should have elaborated, I suppose.

The  experience  of helping voluntarily is not foreign to me. In the  past
two  years I have composes close to 10,000 /lengthy/ posts, which I  wrote
to assist people in various newsgroups across UseNet.

As  I  have been with the WordPress mailing lists since 2004, I thought  I
could  help with the support forums, too. The person in question  offended
me  verbally (well, textually to be precise) not once and not even  twice.
As  polite  and  apologetic as I was to the person (trying to  anull  ten-
sions),  I only saw the same discouraging and unappreciating words  return
-- time and time again. My voluntarily contribution was _not_worth my mood
being  ruined  due to rudeness and vanity, so ultimately I left. The  loss
was not mine.

Best wishes and many apologies to all. I hope you understand that I felt a
certain  need  to be truthful about this and unburden myself. I have  been
holding this in my stomach (mind rather) for months.