[wp-forums] hmmm

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Sun Mar 5 03:30:26 GMT 2006

Okay, so do y'all want me to put niziol's attack-dog stuff BACK into the post?
This is what I moderated:

You can get rid of your homophobic garbage for starters. "You're Gay", "Brandon
Likes Boys", I won't even bother calling you a twat, as I doubt you know what it
means.

Now, because you are such a low-brow, I'll give you this little bit of
information to reflect upon: homophobia very often is "internalized homophobia"
meaning it is a homosexual persons hatred for themselves and others persons of
the same orientation that causes the homophobic individual to be homophobic.

What does it all mean you ask? It means that a majority of homosexual persons
will go through a period of extreme homophobic behaviour, during which they will
go very out of their way to display their homophobic behaviour as a vain, futile
attempt to convince themselves and others that they are not gay. Basically: it
is highly probably that people who are outwardly homophobic, such as yourself,
are actually homosexual themselves and can not accept it.

I consider it an attack, I consider it flamebait, and that's why I whacked it.

If you want it put back, I'll do so.  But I will also insist on being on the
record that this is NOT acceptable AT ALL.