[wp-forums] I moderated Steve/WarAxe's post

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Sat Mar 4 02:56:20 GMT 2006

Ah.... well, Petit, the thread I moderated wasn't about security so much.... the
post I moderated was DIRECTLY politically antagonistic.

The security thread is the one in which marke1 posts a bunch of wild surmises,
THEN has the BALLS to make remarks about how the script kiddies now have this
info....

Two different things entirely....