[wp-design] Molly talks about WP2

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:58:28 GMT 2006

I couldn't agree more Joen. The 2.0 implementation of Shuttle is
sub-par at best. I would personally have preferred sticking with 1.5
to be honest, at least it was pseudo-consistent within its own style.

But what is your view on Shuttle as it is now (Write Page v28)? If
that is implemented to the T, how would you feel about that?

- Mike

Aloha,
Michael Heilemann
http://binarybonsai.com