[wp-design] Further Progress

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 02:27:13 GMT 2006

Yeah I hear you completely. However I honestly think that the way this is
going to go down is this. We'll all keep at these mockups. You and Joshua
will code the bastard up and then we pass it off to Ryan and Matt. It's
effectively in their court and it's a project that we've all been working on
and off for the better part of a year now. When it's done it will be
something everyone will be proud of (I hope) and will be something that we
can look back on as a defining moment for wordpress.

Your thoughts and ideas are always welcome by everyone (remember moving the
welcome back partner underneath the Title, that's because you pointed out
with your example of the long names for blogs). My point is that by the end
of this, everyone will have contributed to this and the points and who did
what will not matter. All that matters is that we sort it out and get it out
of our hands. We've all got plenty of other things to get on with :).