[wp-design] Further Progress

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:05:39 GMT 2006

Hmmm, well I voiced a concern with shuttle_dash_v6... so I am not sure
where you are getting your info.

As for your feelings Mike, I agree completely but I was brought on for
programming as was Joshua.  Things have now been made clear through
events not people really, that programming isn't needed (Matt is doing
it all) and honestly when I have tried to contribute visually it's
acceptance has been luke warm at best.

Not really anyone's fault, just the way it is.  I am not sure what the
solution is, but I am very much open to discussing and being a more
active party in the design process if it goes somewhere.