[wp-design] Withdrawing from Active Development on Shuttle

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:45:37 GMT 2006

On 4/25/06, khaled Abou Alfa <brokenkode at gmail.com> wrote:

Mike I REALLY wish you'd just reconsider because I was going to kick this
> one in the ass once I'd sorted out my reboot (should be going live this
> evening). Stay on the mailing list and listen in, you've got nothing to
> loose. It might even get you hyped up in a short while (seriously don't go,
> please).

Well, as I said I'll gladly act as a 'What do you think of this? Any
thoughts?'-go-to kinda guy, as I still love the process of working the kinks
out of things like this. But for now I'm not actively going to pursue
Shuttle.

That said, I'll gladly leave my subscription running on the mailing list so
I can check in every once in a while. But I thought I'd be fair to everyone
involved by revoking my vote along with my involvement.

--
Aloha,
Michael Heilemann