[wp-design] Shuttle Dash

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:26:16 GMT 2005

Open Canvas guys. We've got our header, and we're all finally happy with it
(I've even added the extra pixel you guys were complaining about :) ) So
let's talk about the dashboard a bit, what do we like, and don't like, and
what needs to be tweaked, or added here.

www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_v27.psd<http://www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_v27.psd>(that's
with the minor tweaks in the header Joen and Michael pointed out)

www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_dash.psd<http://www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_dash.psd>(for
the dashboard without ANYTHING, dashboard is highlighted in header
though)

I'll start. I'm not very keen on the whole boxes for the headlines from the
chosen blogs we've got. It would be cooler if you could actually pick which
website you wanted to show up, maybe even add a few more prefered site or
whatever. (This should be a list rather than these boxes that take up so
much space.

I like the technorati thing, but should we be including other blog options
rather than concentrating on just one?

The blog information should be the main focus, rather than being relegated
to the side there. It's the thing that changes the most, and it's
effectively the most important part of the site for the user as well. Also I
want to put anything in the moderation queue in RED.

Thoughts?

khaled