[wp-design] Next wp.org iteration

Bryan Veloso bryan at avalonstar.com
Fri Sep 9 05:13:26 GMT 2005

Great job, I like how everything is sort of lined up in it's own way.
The header still looks empty to me... but again maybe you skipped
that. Since you have "current" bar under home, maybe that should be a
little darker (the "home" text). If the "new to wordpress" box is
there, maybe it's a little redundant to say "how much does it cost?"
and then to have the little blurb about "free and priceless" next to it.

Search is in a better place, and I still love the open airness of it,
but not so much that you get lost in it.