[wp-design] Re: Version 21

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Sun Sep 4 20:08:44 GMT 2005

>     Also, the sub-tabs are a bit too small now IMO.
>

> I'd like to think they're less overpowering :). Joen what do you think?

Well, as mentioned seconds ago, I think they're too small... but maybe
they're not too small, maybe it's just too crammed, i.e. the lineheight
is messed. Either way, there's a balance problem with the space above
the text in the small tabs, compared to the space above the text in the
other tabs....

Maybe simply move the text in the 2nd level nav tabs down a few px ?