[wp-design] Re: Version 21

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:36:54 GMT 2005

Loving the colors. Really.

A complementary color somewhere would be nice perhaps, just to offset
the blueness of it all. But other than that, it's boss!

I know you made this before 20 was uploaded, but I think the inactive
tabs should be moved down 2 px's. Makes it easier for the eye to
settle on the active tab.

Also, the sub-tabs are a bit too small now IMO.

Forgot to mention this by the way: Why have a 'View Site' link? Why
not just have the name of the site point TO the site?... Makes sense
to me anyway.

Great work so far; it's really coming together. I can't wait to use it :)

On 9/4/05, khaled Abou Alfa <brokenkode at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops sorry forgot to include Michael's under the word unlines, very cool
> idea, I'll sort that out and fix the psd so don't download it just yet.
>

> On 9/4/05, khaled Abou Alfa <brokenkode at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is based on version 19, not the latest Michael extraveganza. I've
> taken a step back and although it's not as funky, it just works better in my
> eyes.
> >
> > Concetrated on colours this time round. Hopefully we'll have this sorted
> out soon so we can concentrate on the rest of the pages.
> >
> > www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/Shuttle_v21.psd
> >
> > khaled

Aloha,
Michael Heilemann