[wp-design] A few words on Joen's v8

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Jun 7 19:07:01 GMT 2005

Michael Heilemann wrote:
> * While not entirely related to Joen's sketch, I don't really like  the
> new WordPress logo, if indeed the one Matt showed us a little  while
> back will be the final one. I am much more into something along  the
> lines of the hearts or something equally iconic.

Sorry, but that feedback would have been great 3-4 months ago. It's
done, let's work with what we have. Outside of this list the feedback to
the new logo has been really great, so I'm not very inclined to start
over at this point.

The final shape:

http://photomatt.net/dropbox/2005/05/wp_logo_4.02.gif

Colors or styling have not been done yet. I can send along the .ai if
anyone wants to play with it.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org