[wp-design] First Draft

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:42:27 GMT 2005

That's what I was talking about. Tight and to the point. Nice curves.
Not so sure if it would fit in with the current design as it's going,
but I really liked this back in the day :).

Hope things are going on plan with the baby Chris.

I'll hopefully be sending my tweaks on Joen's excellent comp later on
tonight if not then tomorrow for sure.