[wp-design] A Quick Sketch

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Feb 17 13:09:49 GMT 2005

Joen Asmussen wrote:
> But is it worth taking the chance of thinking you know better than every
> usability expert in the world, just because you want a 1px dark border?

I'm only speaking from what I've observed, and I've watched a lot of
people use WordPress for the first time. I don't really want a dark
border, but I think some gentle styling could give a more usable,
unified, and consistent user experience. If we start to put marching
ants around the active box, please stop us, but I don't think we should
pre-emptively cut off any experimentation on this front.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com