[wp-design] A Quick Sketch

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:42:29 GMT 2005

I really like the simple doing away with things (you've got a very
distinguishable style there buddy).

I'm not so sure about the size of that title block though, seems way
too big for me.

I've gone about it a different route, so I'll send those through shortly.

And yeah Joen it's a tiny file that's making my complicator work ,
what's that all about, it's had it pretty easy until your psd with 60
000 layers in it :).