[theme-reviewers] Need clarification on guidelines

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:51:21 UTC 2014

IF the theme only has the one style sheet (and nothing else to enqueue)
there is no great reason why they should not be allowed to use the "old"
default method of adding the required `style.css` template file "directly
in the document head" ... now, if they are more complex (as in multiple
stylesheets) and/or are also enqueueing scripts as well, I see no reason
not to recommend the method Otto pointed out that Twenty Fourteen uses
although the author can still add the default stylesheet as the current
guidelines allow.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.