[theme-reviewers] Do I have to send my ticket here to have my theme reviewed?

Luiz Otávio Miranda todoespacoonline at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:19:09 UTC 2014

Thanks Liane... I'm going to improve a lot of things in this theme... like
options and so... it's the first theme I'm sending, so I'm still a little
confused. I want to help the team and start reviewing themes, but first I
have to feel like the developers who send it.
Em 29/09/2014 12:08, "Liane Blanco" <lianeblanco at gmail.com> escreveu:

> I know how you feel, Luiz, I've got two in the queue myself. I looked at
your theme, it's very nice! "Eu gosto Tutsup!" lol

> I am going to request to do my first theme this week, maybe today. I
wasn't aware that there was a backlog of new themes until I submitted them,
because all I had done up to then was submit updated themes from a few
years ago.

todoespacoonline at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ohh ok... Thank you...
>>
>> Em 29/09/2014 01:16, "Emil Uzelac" <emil at uzelac.me> escreveu:
>>>
>>> ​That would be it, now we wait. There is about 200 tickets before you.
No need to ping us here.​

http://www.linkerama.com/
http://todoespacoonline.com/