[theme-reviewers] Why can't theme authors have a second version of a theme?

Tina Ach t4324acharya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:17:36 UTC 2014

Reference: https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20784

 Now, if you want to keep the name, add a description instead of II and
> let's move on.
> Otto mentioned "Responsive Grid" or "Responsive Whatever Description"

@emil @otto
So, to clarify, can I release my new themes with any of these names now:
Responsively
Responsivity
Responsive Grand
Responsive Layout
Responsive Grid

Unless cyberchimp legally trademarks 'Responsive', and since wordpress.org
now allows it, I guess I am clear to use these theme names?

Just wanted to clarify before I pick any of these names for my new theme.

thanks,
Tina

  It’s important now to respect the group mail and avoid trolling at this
> point.
>
> What we be will be.

>>> for sticking to the 'responsive' name is A LOT MORE THAN SIMPLE BRANDING